Nail salon "Abacaba2466"
Our salon is the best nail bar in France!
If you are a tourist and you are going to visit France
don't hesitate to visit "Abacaba2466"!
The most qualified manicurists and pedicurists in France
will be happy to make your nails healthy and attractive.
Since we prefer the organic vegan non-toxic nail polish,
our procedures don't harm the environment and our clients.
We often disinfect and sterilize our manicure instruments,
so be sure you are safe with our nail technicians! azpoicvsda
We have different types of manicures (and pedicures) such as gel, ac rylic, shellac, and more...
- Gel manicure
- Acrylic manicure
- Shellac manicure
- Paraffin manicure
- Vinylux manicure
- Basic manicure
- French manicure
- American manicure
- Nail art design
You can also enjoy our manicures (and pedicures) procedures such as nail shaping, nail buffing, and more...
- Cuticle tidy: softening the cuticles using a ma nicure bowl as a finger bath, delicate trimming with cuticle remover, applying c uticle nail oil
- Nail shaping: shape the edges of nails with hig h-quality sterile instruments such as a nail filer
- Nail buffing: making nails shine with a buffer, polishing and smoothing nails
- Gel and nail polish removing: filing down, soak ing off with acetone, gently removing
- Hand massage
Be surprised with the low prices of our service
- All manicure costs 15 dollars
- All pedicure costs 20 dollars
- All procedures costs 10 dollars
We are often asked about the duration of our procedures to take and l ast. So we collected popular questions and answered them for you!
- How long do manicure and pedicure take?
- Basic manicure takes up to 30 minutes and a manicure with some design takes up to 1.5 hours.
- Pedicure can take up to 40 minutes to 2 hours.
- How long do manicure and pedicure last?
- It depends on the type of manicure and pedicure. Usually, a manicure can last from 2 to 3 weeks and a pedicure can last from 3 to 5 weeks.
9 AM - 9 PM